Leonardo: We keep failing.
达芬奇:我们接连失败。
Splinter: Keep the team unified, and you shall always succeed.
斯普林特:保持队伍团结,而且你必须一直成功。
April O'Neil: If you want to go down swinging, these guys hit harder than anyone.
爱普:如果你想下来练练手,他们比谁都打得更努力。
Krang: I'll be back, but a thousand times stronger!
克朗:我会回来的,但是比现在强一千倍!
Bebop: We gotta keep our eyes out for intruders!
猪面:我们要集中注意力发现入侵者!
Rocksteady: Well, what do intruders look like?
牛头:嗯,入侵者是什么样子的呢?
Bebop: Anybody that's not a big pig or a big rhino!
猪面:任何人,除了一只大猪或一头大犀牛!
Rebecca Vincent: I think you should give people more credit. They'll accept you now.
丽贝卡·文森特:我认为你应该给人们更多的信任。他们现在就会接受你了。
Raphael: You're probably right... but I think we'll stick with the arrangement we had.
拉斐尔:你可能是对的…但我认为我们会坚持我们现有的安排。
Leonardo: You ever need us, April knows where to find us.
莱昂纳多:你要是需要我们,艾蓓丽尔知道在哪里可以找到我们。
Rebecca Vincent: Really? You could live a normal life, like the rest of us.
丽贝卡·文森特:真的吗?你可以过正常的生活,就像我们其他人一样。
Raphael: Normal... what fun is that?
拉斐尔:正常…那还有什么乐趣?
Krang: Look out, Earth! It's playtime!
克朗:小心,地球!游戏时间开始了!
Krang: Come here, little turtle! Let me give you a hug, GOODBYE!
克朗:过来,小乌龟!让我给你一个拥抱,再见!
Raphael: Nobody!
拉斐尔:没有人!
Leonardo: Messes!
莱昂纳多:敢惹!
Donatello: With Mikey!
多纳泰罗:麦克!