Shredder: Foot Clan, vanish!
史瑞德:脚足家族,消失吧!
Leonardo: What's happening out there, Donnie?
李奥纳多:外面发生了什么,多尼?
Donatello: I don't know, but it doesn't look good...
多纳泰罗:不知道,但是看上去不太好...
Rebecca Vincent: What are you, superheroes?
丽贝卡·文森特:你们到底是什么,超级英雄们?
Raphael: Just four brothers who hate bullies, and love this city!
拉斐尔:只是讨厌恶霸又爱着这座城市的四个兄弟!
Donatello: If the purple mutagen can turn humans into animals, it can turn animals into humans.
多纳泰罗:如果紫色的诱变剂能够把人类转变成动物,那么它就能把动物变成人类。
Michelangelo: And we don't have to be stuck down here for ever.
米开朗基罗:而且我们不必永远被困在这里。
Raphael: If there's a chance that stuff can make us human...
拉斐尔:如果有个机会让这个东西把我们变成人类...
Leonardo: We're turtles, whether you like it or not.
李奥纳多:我们是神龟,不管你们喜不喜欢。
Shredder: I'm looking for errand boys...
史瑞德:我正在找跑腿的人...
Michelangelo: Halloween parade, bro! it's the one night of the year we can fit in...
米开朗基罗:万圣节游行,老兄!一年中就这个晚上我们能融入人群里...
Michelangelo: Cool!
米开朗基罗:酷啊!
Raphael: Get back here!
拉斐尔:给我回来!
Raphael: What part of "move in the shadows" don't you understand?
拉斐尔:“影中潜行”这句话里是有哪个字你不理解?
Michelangelo: Dude, bringing back the mohawk! Good for you!
米开朗基罗:兄弟,带回莫霍克族!这对你有好处!
Bebop: Oh ho ho, you all gots jokes, huh?
猪面:哦吼吼,你们都当成笑话了,是吧?
Donatello: Bogeys on the bus! Press the button!
多纳泰罗:妖怪在车上!快按下按钮!
Leonardo: What button? There are a million buttons!
达芬奇:什么按钮?这儿有无数个按钮!
Bebop: You're a rhinoceros!
猪面:你简直就是个大犀牛! Rocksteady: And you're a...
牛头:那你就是个...
Bebop: Huh, I'm a little piggy?
猪面:嗯,我是只小猪?
Baxter Stockman: This is gonna be good!
苍蝇博士:这非常好!
Michelangelo: You don't look so tough!
米开朗基罗:你看起来也没有那么强!
Shredder: We meet again, Turtles!
史瑞德:乌龟们,我们会再见的!
Raphael: Time to take out the trash!
拉斐尔︰是时候把垃圾扔出去了!
Raphael: That's how I roll!
拉斐尔:这是我的滚动方式!
Raphael: That's how you roll!
拉斐尔:这是你的滚出去方式!
Shredder: This will help us build an army...
史瑞德:这能帮我们打造一支军队。